Convenient and personalized eight-week program with counseling and coaching by video or phone.
For those enrolled in one of our McClatchy medical plans, AbleTo can help you work through emotions such as worry, depression, confusion, and anger. Throughout the eight-week program, AbleTo provides you with both counseling and coaching by video or phone.
AbleTo's programs are based on a type of therapy that focuses on how your thoughts, feelings, and actions are all connected. This is called Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). Over 8 weeks, AbleTo will help you understand those connections, change unhelpful patterns of thoughts and actions, and build skills you can use for life to feel better.
- Once a week with a therapist to address emotional challenges like depression, stress and anxiety that come with a medical diagnosis or life change.
- Once a week with a behavior coach to identify health goals and develop an action plan.
That's two sessions a week including a final meeting with your therapist.
If you have experienced any of the below health conditions or life changes we highly encourage you to seek the support of AbleTo:
- Breast or prostate cancer recovery
- heart issues
- Digestive health issues
- Pain Management
- Breathing problems
- Alcohol or substance use disorder
- Depression, anxiety or panic
- Postpartum depression
- Caregiving stress (child, elder or autism)
- Grief and loss
- Military transitions
In most sessions, you'll work with your therapist or coach to set and work toward personal goals, understand the connection between your thoughts, feelings, and actions, and help you learn new skills you can use for life to make each day more manageable and fulfilling.
- To inquire or enroll call 844-330-3648