Aetna's Maternity Program
McClatchy's health plans include Aetna's Maternity Program designed to help you from the time you start planning a family, through pregnancy and well after your baby is born.
The program is staffed by nurses with maternity experience. Once you've enrolled in the program, you get:
- Educational materials on prenatal care, preeclampsia prevention, labor and delivery, and newborn care
- A pregnancy survey to help determine whether a risk for certain complications exist
- A preterm labor program to support high-risk women
- Access to specially training nurse for high-risk mothers-to-be
- One-on-one counseling to help pregnant women quit smoking and much more!
To learn more and sign up, you can:
- Call Aetna at 1-800-272-3531 (TTY: 711) weekdays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
- Log in to your member website at aetna.com and look under “Stay Healthy.”