Well-being is more than just a part of you, it's the whole you. This is why McClatchy has partnered with various high quality vendors to offer services and programs that help you thrive, not just get by.
ReThinkCare is Here
Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
Resources for Living (EAP)
Resources for Living provides you and your family with unlimited access to online resources, 24/7 telephone access to licensed behavioral health professionals and up to five face-to-face visits in person and via televideo with a counselor per person and per-incident each year. Benefits also include daily life assistance as well as legal and financial consultations.
More information on programs available can be found on the Resources for Living (EAP) page.
Resources include live and recorded webinars, podcasts, checklists and much more. These are focused on managing anxiety and stress, parents and children, social distancing and staying connected, self-care, mental health, coping with grief and loss, medical professionals and caregivers and workplace changes. To access these benefits click here.
- Username: McClatchy
- Password: McClatchy
Telephonic visits are free, unlimited, confidential and available 24/7. Call them today at 1-866-845-4972.
You can now access your five face-to-face visits via televideo and you have choices such as MDLive, Arcadian telepsychiatry and Impathy! To get started call 1-866-845-4972.
Cost: Once you exhaust your five free sessions, if you would like to continue televideo visits, the cost will be your responsibility.
Teladoc Behavioral Health
McClatchy's health plans include Teladoc Behavioral Health offers support for anxiety, eating disorders, depression, grief, family difficulties and more.
- You may use the same provider throughout the course of care
- All sessions include treatment and goal setting
- Emergency protocols are in place if an at-risk member needs crisis care
- For ongoing care, nurse outreach evaluates care and provides additional guidance
Get connected to licensed therapists, psychologists, and counselors for confidential, judge-free, guilt-free counseling by phone or video or mobile app. Teladoc Behavioral Health can help you be confident in celebrating your first step towards feeling better.
- By Phone: 1-800-Teladoc
- Mobile App: Download the Teladoc mobile app (Apple Store, Google Play)
- Online: Visit the Teladoc Behavioral Health website and select “Schedule my Visit”
- Set up your account and fill out a brief medical history.
- Select from our list of providers (therapists, social workers, psychiatrists, and psychologists)
- Request preferred dates and times that work best for you.
- Fill out a brief emotional health questionnaire. After that, your therapist will select which time and date fits in their schedule and confirm it with you.
- Work through normal emotions such as worry, depression, confusion and anger
- Understand and stick with your treatment plan
- Know the types of changes you need to make
- Feel like you are in control of your health and your life
- Call AbleTo by Phone: 1-844-330-3648
As part of McClatchy's EAP, you and your family have access to myStrength. Each time you go to myStrength you'll find new and unique personalized applications like motivational resources and e-learning programs to help you manage thoughts or feelings.